Programming Language Bundle
Parser and Interpreter for a programming language
This bundle includes two courses related to building a programming language: the Building a Parser from scratch and Building an Interpreter from scratch.
During the courses you will learn Recursive descent parsers, see the difference between types of interpreters, do a crash course on compilers, and implement an end-to-end working programming language as an AST interpreter.
The classes would be a good prerequisites for the future course on lower-level Virtual machines class. Have fun with programming languages!
Dmitry Soshnikov is a Software engineer, and a lecturer on different computer science topics.
He is passioned about education, and focuses on high-quality educational content: concise and straight to the point animated lectures with live-editing notes.
You will learn:
- Compilers and interpreters: building a Programing language
- Garbage Collectors (Automatic memory management)
- Theory of programming languages
- Automata Theory: Building a RegExp machine
- Parsers theory: Implementing a Parser Generator